FLOUREON company was formed in 2005. Through organic growth, the company has expanded its Market presence and capabilities as represented in its four locations across North America. All of FLOUREON batteries comply with RoHS and CE quality testing standards.
FLOUREON Stands More professional, Higher quality and Better service.
- Charge Current: 20A; USB Output: 5V/2A Max; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto.Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
- Overloading and short-circuit protection.
- Built-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, overload protection
- Protection from a lightning strike.
- Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Suitable for small solar energy system.
- Suitable for Home, Industrial, Commercial etc.
- Working Temperature: -35°C to +60°C
- Self consume:<10mA
- Float Charge: 13.7V(default,adjustable)
- Discharge stop:10.7V(default,adjustable)
- Discharge reconnect:12.6V(default,adjustable)
- LED display
- PWM battery charging
- All necessary protections equipped
- Adjustable controlling parameter of the system
- The function of the controller is to protect the voltage overshoot and discharge.
- When the battery voltage is too low, the controller to stop output; after the solar panels charging, the battery will return to 12.6 v. It is natural to output.
- 12.6 v is to restore the discharge voltage.
- When the solar panels to recharge battery float charging voltage can be achieved. It will stop charging. This is called overshoot protection.
- After the battery discharge, the battery outside will flash, this is to remind the user, the configuration is not reasonable, it needs to take battery connection.
- The controller normal voltage of 10.8 v to 13.7v. This two voltage fluctuation, you can be set manually
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery before the first installation.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other batteries.
- Let the children keep far away from the storage battery and the controller.
- Connect the battery positive and negative to the controller.
- True and negative load access to the controller, pay attention to cannot be reversed.
- Connect the solar panel to the controller correctly.
Note: Please follow the above sequence in strict order, otherwise it may damage the controller. The disassembly order is the opposite of the wiring sequence.
In the Package
- 1 x Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x User Manual